Re: [MV] S&S FMTV

Carl Konefsky (cameraman@niia.net)
Thu, 08 Apr 1999 16:24:59 -0500

Glenn
What have they made and what is there record it just bothers me about all the
money spent and we get unusable items then they want us to pay.Remenber REO
motors went out of business buliding MIL Trucks and they were a good company
and around for a long time.Is this going to happen again and we (the US
Government) get stuck with bill this is just part of the story floating around
Texas.
Carl