Re: [MV] New Find

Andreas Mehlhorn (a.mehlhorn@t-online.de)
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 23:15:25 +0200

JOHN SEIDTS schrieb:
> Sorta off topic for Indians but need help,
>
> I just picked up a complete frame, complete engine, and a few
> other parts for a 98 cc Wanderer (Sachs Powered). Does anybody
> out there have any contacts for this type of stuff. The bike has
> a real neat history- captured in WWII, etc. Appreciate any
> information.
> john@astory.com
> http://www.astory.com

Motorbikes or better bicycles with auxiliar engine with 98 cc SACHS
engine were very popular in Germany from the 30s to the early 50s.
They were tax free and you needed no driving license.

For more information about 98 cc SACHS engined bikes mail to
Markus Kepke:

Markus.Kepke@dlr.de

Best regards from Germany
Andreas