Re: [MV] Need 235 Chev head

dvsww2 (dvsww2@cyberhighway.net)
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 14:44:47 -0600

Jim, I can check with a friend of mine that rebuilds motors and see if he
has a 235 head. It would probably be best if he has the machine shop test
it out before it gets clear accross the country. Hell. we need to get you
up and running so at least you can chase Krauts with us at the Gap. et me
know if you I can help. Howard