Re: [MV] Rebuilt T-84 Tranny needed, or parts for one

Jim Rice (jimrice@sirinet.net)
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 19:56:59 -0500

A buddy of mine (rebuilding his jeep in MY shop) had the same problem. We began
calculating the cost of ALL the parts to rebuild and decided to buy one ready to
go from Brent Mullins Jeep Parts
PO Box 9599
College Station, TX 77842
(409) 690-0203

He has both MB and GPW (different markings on the case) in stock and ready to go
most times. Seems it was $600 and no exchange was required.

If you trash you old one, I'd be interested in you old splined input shaft (fits
through the clutch into the flywheel) to make an alignment tool.

Jim Rice
Lawton, OK