RE: [MV] RE-M715 Master cyl.

Mark Masse (mmasse@islc.net)
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 14:29:21 -0400

Richard,

I have just received an NOS master cylinder for an M715 that I no longer
need. If you (or anyone) is interested in this please e-mail me.
mmasse@islc.net . The gentleman I bought it from paid $55 for it. I bought
it from him for $40. I'd like to get $35 (plus s&h) for it. It is new in
the original box.

As a new M715 owner, you may want to check out and join over 125 M715 owners
and enthusiasts at The M715 Zone, a club catering to the needs of M715 (and
variant) owners. It's free and packed with tons of info. Check out:
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/them715zone .

Thanks,

-Mark Masse
1967 Kaiser M715 w/w