Re: [MV] Trailered Ferret

Hummer1234@aol.com
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 12:16:19 EDT

Gentlemen,

You've missed a huge opportunity here. When I found a MV I wanted (Alvis
Stalwart) I also happened to show my wife a picture of a "cute little"
Ferret. At first she said "no way" but soon warmed up to the idea as a
family hobby. Six months later my Stalwart rolled off a ship with a Ferret
in the back of it.

I now have a Stalwart, she has her Ferret and with her total blessing she has
allowed the purchase of a Fox CVR(W) and a Scorpion CVR(T). If the BATF will
start processing paperwork I will have my Scorpion and she will have a
beautifully restored Fox to drive around.

My point is, if you include the farer sex and gain their interest slowly, you
have a good chance of getting a convert. DO NOT immediately try to immerse
them in long winded technical banter on any MV subject initially, or else you
may find yourself up against considerable resistance.

Just my $.02.

Stuart Robinson
Redmond, WA