Re: [MV] CUCV Stalls & Clear Tube

jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 21:39:19 -0500

>Finally, my years associated with sports car scum may be of use. I've seen
>after-market glass and chrome fuel filters with replaceable filter elements
>that would serve as a reliable observation media. They should be available
>at any performance shop.

Another thing you can use is a brass fitting made by Weatherhead (although
Parker and others may have it also) the is intended for going in AC
refrigeration lines. Looks line a 45 deg SAE male to male coupling but with
a glass window in the center. It's listed in their automotive fittings
catalog. Refrigeration supply places have them to but those often have a
piece of indicator paper in them to show moisture, not sure you'd want that
in there.

je