Re: [MV] WS N38 , 58

Tim Bell (tcb@hasher.demon.co.uk)
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 12:40:06 +0100

Hi Laurent

I guess you mean the WS38 Mk 2 or Mk 2* ?

If so what parts would you be looking for exactly ? I have a 4 sets - almost
each one is now complete - though not working - I need to find a suitable
power source - I understand there is a company which produces new batteries
for these sets - anyone know who they are ? They also apparently do
batteries for WS 19 and WS18 sets.

I can supply replacement Throat Mike kits... these are just the mike
section - not the complete item..

Regards
Tim
-----Original Message-----
From: Laurent de Miollis <astrad@club-internet.fr>
To: mil-veh@skylee.com <mil-veh@skylee.com>
Cc: psa@infonie.fr <psa@infonie.fr>
Date: 22 April 1999 07:48
Subject: [MV] WS N38 , 58

Hello list,

Is somebody know where i can find pictures in action of WS38 & WS58.
Looking too after somes accesories parts for theses, valves, antenna,
accumulator case (WS 58) cordless, plug sockets, etc.

Hope these two radio will be working in June.
During commemorations, my scr 694 will be on 3885 Kc, if any body want
to contact me between 4 and 7 June he can find me between Pegassus and
St Mère.
Regard's