Re: [MV] M151 acc. kits 4 sale

Bdk (bdk@geocities.com)
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 09:28:36 -0700

Look in the latest issue of MV Magazine, Antelope Valley Truck Parts (in
California) has the ROPS kits for $125, and some outfit in Idaho has the
water heater kits for $69 and antenna bracket kits for $25. Owens Export
(in California) has the complete fording kits for $100, as well as front
and rear wiring harnesses ($105 for both).

I've been buying accessories for my A2 lately, while the stuff is cheap!

bdk