Re: [MV] Sage advice? DRMO truck auctions

Alex Gordon (pts1@cyberhighway.net)
Sat, 24 Apr 1999 18:59:01 -0600

Yes he is correct there are lots of things that can go wrong and as far
as driving a truck that hasn't had a inspection GOOD LUCK. hire a truck
to haul it I have had them cone in with all fluids drained.
Alex Idaho Motor Pool