RE: [MV] Correct gas can

Antoine Compin (acompin@earthlink.net)
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 00:26:29 -0700

Right on, Lars...and I might add that the Brits were smarter than the US QMC,
since they copied the german "gerry" can, easier to mass produce (two stamped
halves, versus rolled seams, welds etc...)and easier to use in the field (no
need for nozzles)... That same German design outlasted the american design to
this day...