Re: [MV] Hollywood Tracked Vehicles (was: Okay, here's a

Steven P. Allen (spallen@rolemail.ccis.edu)
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 09:04:31 -0500

Does anybody know what the base vehicle was for the Semi-APC in "Battlestar
Galactica"? I can't remember anymore, but, if anyone has it on tape, the
credit is listed at the end. As I remember, the outside appeared more or
less legit; the inside, of course, was more heavily doctored.

Steve Allen