Re: [MV] Chinese Military Motorcycle's/already imported into US

ljh (ljh@public.xm.fj.cn)
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 22:13:44 +0800

Dear Nelson:

I am happy that you have taken the time to write to me. There are still
many
of the folks over here(in China that is) that can not get them past US
customs for some reason or another. We are told they are not Importable,
the US, although I do send them to other countries. Could you Please be
more
specific and tell me who is Importing them and where he or she is
located.
Perhps the name of the firm or a e-mail adress would be of great help.

Simply stating that they are allready Imported is really no help as we
are
stuck without answers.

Respectfully;
Tim Conover......Xiamen, China.