RE: [MV] VERY NICE RESTORED MULE FOR SALE

Lars Svaasand (lars.svaasand@valmarine.no)
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 13:59:38 +0200

M274: Made by Willys, 4 wheel steer, magnesium platform and wheels, 4
cyl.engine.
M274A1: Willys 4 cyl. engine. A few improvements, better brakes, ...
M274A2: New design with 2 cyl. engine. Made by Brunswick, Baifield, others?
M274A3: Rebuilt M274 with 2 cyl. engine.
M274A4: Rebuilt M274A1 with 2 cyl.engine.
M274A5: 2 wheel steer, aluminum platform and wheels, latest versions with
electric start.

-Lars, Norway
(1968 M274A5)