Re: [MV] Who said jeeps aren't sexy ?

JOHN SEIDTS (john@astory.com)
Sat, 1 May 1999 21:13:44 -0400

>Nobody can fill a leopard skin suit like her.
>Not only one of the sexiest women around today, but who was the lucky
>guy who lent out his MB/GPW to the moviemakers ? Let's name Shania Twain
>as "Mil-Veh Babe of the Year". OK, so she rejected the guy in the jeep
>just as she rejected all the others - but we can live in hope and dream
>can't we ?

NO, NO, NO, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! This is a happy story. The guy still has
his jeep! I don't know about you, but I dream more about MB/GPW's than I
dream about Shania Twain. Let's look at what would happen if she didn't
reject the guy.

1. They get married. Now he doesn't have time to work on the jeep.
2. They have kids. Now he can't afford to work on the jeep.
3. She gets tired of having the jeep around, and makes him trade it in for
a Hyundai Sonata....
....I can't say anymore. I'm getting real apprehensive even thinking like
this....