Re: [MV] vehicle shipping from convention

James Burrill (jburrill@dttus.com)
04 May 1999 19:03:25 -0500

Don't waste your time with Overland Air Transport.

Even though they advertise in 'Military Vehicles' and say they
specialize in moving MV's.

Last January I was trying to find someone to move my Bren Carrier from
Calgary to Philidelphia. I sent then emails on two different occasions
several weeks apart. I included weight and dimensions and asked for a
quote for the haul.

Never heard back from them....to this date.

Unlike a letter, an email will either be delivered or 'bounced' back
as undeliverable.....at least my company's cc:Mail system does. I
didn't get a undeliverable notice so I have to assume they got my
quote requests. Why they didn't answer is anyones guess.

My 2 cents worth.

Jim Burrill