Re: [MV] M37 fuel pump and carb kit numbers

James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Wed, 5 May 1999 22:30:26 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Brent McClearen <brent@multipro.com>
To: MILITARY FORUM <mil-veh@skylee.com>
Date: Wednesday, May 05, 1999 10:00 PM
Subject: [MV] M37 fuel pump and carb kit numbers

>List,
>Is there a commercial fuel pump (new manufacture) that I can buy local for
>the M37? Would I ask for a Dodge WM300 fuel pump or what?

I would check into any local tool rental stores near you and ask if they
have a "Smith 75 air compressor" for rent. It used the Chrysler 231 flathead
gas engine....3 cylinders for power and 3 for air with a special mod for the
unloader valves to the head. Just a thought. 75 is the CFM at 100 PSI.

>Also, anybody know the commercial part number of a new manufacture M37 carb
>rebuild kit. I may try the old rebuild idea.
>
>Thanks all!
>
>Brent brent@multipro.com
>

>===

James Shanks