Re: [MV] Reality and business

Michael M Oxenreider (wb3ctc@juno.com)
Fri, 7 May 1999 06:25:49 -0400

Hello,
I was one of the people that said that.
Every day you hear of corporations suing the government
over regulations that stand in the way of things they want to
do. Are there no lawyers that are MV fans? How about
MVPA do they have a lawyer on retainer? If we had millions
to bribe sorry lobby congress we could import all the MV's
we want.
Yours truly
Mike Oxenreider
M882