Re: [MV] m38

Dale Johnson (vidksuns@charlotte.infi.net)
Fri, 07 May 1999 08:21:55 -0400

More odd info:

At one point, many years ago, I had three M-38s parked at my parent's
house.
Two had serial numbers that only differed by two, and the other differed by
twelve or so.
Seems likely that all three had been in whatever factory that made them and
rolled out the door on the same day in April, 1952...and by chance had
ended up together again in Blacksburg, VA, in 1976.

--
Compaq Class Action Web Site--updated 5/4/99
Class Action Info-News-Articles-Links-Opinions