Re: [MV] Fast Attack Vehicle

jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Fri, 7 May 1999 21:34:27 -0500

>I have a 1982 chenowth SFAV. There were supposedly 120 built. However
>later in the decade of the 80's there were obviously more "similar" vehicles
>produced for the Navy Seals.

Only 120? Sounds low but I don't really know. We had a half dozen or so
around the plant that we were doing various mods to. We had a diesel one
but it was such a kluge job that I'd be embarrased if we where the ones that
did the convertion, I don't know who did. I have video of one at a firing
range with 30mm chain gun on it, kind of neet, not sure how practical
though. All the ones we had were Chenowth units.

je