Re: [MV] Reality check....

NIGEL HAY (Nigelhay@tanksrus.freeserve.co.uk)
Sat, 8 May 1999 19:28:08 +0100

Herne bay in England has a population of some 13,00o souls- mostly nearly
deads or newly weds..All that happens here is that the sea goes out and
comes back in again.
But as well as the sun kissed beaches (on the post cards anyway) within
just 6 miles radius of this good parish are...
I collector with gmc 6x6, bsa m20, Royal enfield plus various other bikes
plus military welders etc
I collector with a welbike, 2 jeeps w/trailers,4 BSA para bikes, 2 corgi's,
some Ruperts ( real dummy exploding para bikes -see the longest day) plus a
collection of wartime bikes
6 collectors with ww2 jeeps,
4 with landrovers (ex mil)
I collector with WC52 plus artillery
I collector with GMC 6x6 and M1A1 wrecker
I collector with 1.5 ton 4x4
1 collector with M3A3 Stuart and M16 halftrack
A chieftan Abbots and FV432 plus Scorpions...and a very shot up Bell
Huey....

and just 9 miles away the Cadman brothers have around 120 mainlly range
hulks as a long term project.

Several scammels and others.

thats enough!

Is it any wonder we never win the best kept village awards around here?

See y'all ,
NIGE