Re: [MV] M35 power steering kit

T. Hintopoulos (hint@northnet.org)
Thu, 13 May 1999 08:15:04

Hello List:

>>I think you are refering to the Air-o-matic set-up.
>
>Right. The Air-O-Matic set-up is air-assisted, not hydraulic. My Brakes
>Class installed one on our deuce-and-a-half.

A little while ago, I obtained info on the Air-o-matic system
and saw and operated one as well. I LIKE IT!

Though I've much to do before I get this far, I am
looking at the adaptation of the Air-o-matic system
to a DUKW, an OLD DEUCE AND A HALF + WATER. (Definitely Pre-M, for sure.)

Any thoughts?

Thanks All.

Ted Hintopoulos
MVPA 1605