Re: [MV] Ft. Riley area

Brian Leffler (leffield@yahoo.com)
Sat, 15 May 1999 18:13:19 -0700 (PDT)

--- GIjeepsWW2@aol.com wrote:
> Daylight Time,
> dussetschleger@juno.com writes:
>
> << Also the old SAC museum out of Offutt AFB
> Omaha has been relocated to a rest area I think 1/2
> way between Lincoln
> and Omaha off I-80. >>

Anybody know any more about the SAC museum being
moved? I'd REALLY like to know how they moved some of
those a/c out of Bellvue. A B36 isn't real land
mobile.

Brian

===
If you don't get activly involved in the events of life around you,
you are abdicating control of your life and a freedom that many died to give you.