Re: [MV] k-38 trailer parts

wwpiroyan@juno.com
Mon, 17 May 1999 21:36:30 -0500

I am going to visit a friend who has a k-38 complete to do a pattern of
the lunette.
I purchased my trailer last year and it was in tough shape, but
restorable.
I am looking for a traceable or photo of the data plate since mine is
missing.
The landing leg I have is in good shape but would appear to be tough to
reproduce.

Please stay in touch; I will give you the dimensions when I have visited
with him.

Wally Piroyan
1943 GPW
194? K-38 Trailer