Re: [MV] Trailer for M35

Cliff Dahl (wrcc@rapidnet.com)
Wed, 19 May 1999 19:58:03 -0600

Hi Henry:
The M105 series trailers were made to be pulled by the M35. They are
fairly common( I have 2), and sell for about 300-400 dollars. There are
quite a few in this area in excellent shape. They came from the National
Guard and the price may be a little bit cheaper than average. If you find
one and need bows and cover for it, I do have a number of them left.
Cliff
Rapid City, SD