[MV] Re: Armored Vehicle Import Ban

Steven P. Allen (spallen@rolemail.ccis.edu)
Thu, 20 May 1999 14:30:37 -0500

A part of an e-mail exchange over the US Importation Rules/Form 6 issue
follows. The people involved all are contributors to a military BBS called
The Tankers Forum. Please note that other people are concerned about this
and contacting their Congresscritters. Please note also the suggestion
concerning Warbird Collectors.

Steve Allen