Re: [MV] Fw: M35A2

ljh (ljh@public.xm.fj.cn)
Fri, 21 May 1999 12:23:51 +0800

Dear Tom:

Glad to see someone knows the thruth about a Duece and a Half. Weather
it
beLTD4651C"screamer" Multifuel or the latest LTD4651D motor I have owned
Five of them in the past five years and have had similar results, with
Fuel milage and maintenance. I did find the tires on the front wheels to
wear erratically on all trucks though so my solution after many
conversations on front wheel allignment and also many alignments was o
rotate the tires once every two thousand or so.

Never could figure out why a tactical combat vehicle would make so much
noise.........the turbo scream can be heard miles away over the engine
noise.

Best Regards and Keep 'em Rolling.........

Tim Conover......South China Sea.