Re: [MV] M35A2 one more question

Michael Howell (michael@tsixroads.com)
Sat, 22 May 1999 11:00:47 -0500

Insurance seems to vary widely from state to state, company to company and
agent to agent. I have my M35A2 insured at Farm Bureau as a farm truck with a
100 mile distance limit and it is still about $400 a year for liability only.
Collector car insurance is the cheapest, but you must have indoor storage. I
once asked farm bureau for a collector car rate on my 1967 M725 ambulance and
was told that ambulances are on the "banned list" and they refused to insure it
at any price. There should be a lot in the archives on this subject.

Mike
Tishomingo, MS
M1010
M725