[MV] Ode to Olive Drab

Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Wed, 26 May 1999 08:33:40 +0200

At 21.29 25/05/99 -0600, Matt wrote:
>Hello List
>About ten years ago I read an article somewhere, can't remember where, but
>it was an "Ode to Olive Drab" it was a very good ode. I was wondering if
>anyone out there has ever heard of it or better yet have a copy. A posting
>of it would be very good. Thanks for any help.
>Matt
>shmoo@nconnect.net

May 26 1999

Hi from Italy,

The same request has been done last year, but nobody answered... I do not
remember the name of the member (perhaps, you?). However, he said it was a
book, not an article: are you sure it was an article in a magazine? I am
interested too!
Regards and don't forget to
Keep Them Rolling!

Raimondo M.V.P.A.