Re: [MV] Answer to all on net

Carl Konefsky (cameraman@niia.net)
Wed, 26 May 1999 08:03:47 -0500

Yes I did tell you that I need the PRC for something I was doing and yes you
did tell me it was a PRC 10 which it was not also not what you said and yes you
did offer me this finders fee I did not ask for it you offered it also the
first Item was a PRC 127 which you said was demilled and made into junk.I never
ask for anything nor did I expect it I have fun helping people find stuff in
return I sometimes find what I am looking for.I do belive that you are picking
on the wrong guy as the other person doesnt use the internet so what ever goes
on really dosent hurt him but me I am a little guy who does nothing but try to
help and have some fun and can be picked on easy.But I think most know being
helpful is never enough with most people and Gene it seems as tho you are the
type who who goes after the one thats easy to hit on and not to bottom line.
Gene when you got there to pick up your purchase you could have said its not
what I want and got on with your life insted you baught something took it home
then found out you bit off more then you can chew so its everybody elses fault
but yours dont blame me for your mistakesIts your fault and you know it but
dont know how to ACCEPT IT.Its like a ittle kid when his toy gets broken he
blames everyone else but himself when in fact it was him in the first place
Now its time to go on I have done nothing except try to be a friend and be
helpful and yes I will probley do it again as thats my nature being helpful and
do of my own free will and never ask for a thing if its offered I might take it
but its never asked for
Carl