Re: [MV] Form 6 UPDATE

don loucks (dloucks@DonLoucks.org)
Fri, 28 May 1999 10:28:15 -0500

This sounds suspiciously like what they told me several months ago. BATF
wants us off their back, so they make the State Department look like the
bad guy. Then the State Department tells me that BATF is "studying" the
issue.

State has lied to my congressman about this situation, so I don't doubt
they will probably lie to any other congressman or senator.

The reality is tthat BATF and State both work for the same wonderful person
to whom the rule of law means nothing.

Don "Jet-Eye" Loucks
Fighter Pilot, Politician, Patriot.