Re: [MV] Looking for a MULE for somebody else.

islander (islander@midmaine.com)
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 16:04:06 -0400

William,

Try out Paul Brand at plbIII@worldnet.att.net. He has a very unusual
Mule that has been outfitted in such a way that it looks like it is
ALREADY set up for hunting. Although I have nothing to do with Paul or
his Mule, I am hosting his pics of it on my site 'cause I'm such a nice
guy :-)

www.midmaine.com/~islander/mvpics/

Steve