[MV] GOOD vibes on Portrayal Press

Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Wed, 09 Jun 1999 09:14:30 +0200

At 17.35 08/06/99 EDT, you wrote:
>I have dealt quite a bit with Dennis, and have always found him to be VERY
>fair and reasonable. Try to call him early in morning, that is when I
have best luck. My guess is he went to Aberdeen and got behind, OR never
got your order. I'd be shocked if you don't end up happy.
>Keep 'em Rollin'
>David Doyle

June 9 1999

Hi from Italy!

I have ordered H-D motorcycle manuals from Mr. Dennis Spence of Portrayal
Press with no problems. He did write me (before I order them) telling me
that he had available books on military motorcycles and I was very pleased
to hear it (a full page of his Catalogue).
As David Doyle says, I suppose Mr. Spence is out of the office to attend
M.V. meetings. As far as I know he owns a one-man business and the O.D.
fraternity should be very grateful to him for reprinting so precious and
invaluable not-easy-to-get M.V. old manuals. I shall order again in the
future.
Mr. Spence also has an European importer in the U.K. who stocks his manuals.

Regards and
KEEP THEM ROLLING!!!

Raimondo - M.V.P.A.
Naples, Italy