RE: [MV] Olive Drab in D.C./Eastern Virginia area

John Hutterer (john.hutterer@deltec.com)
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 10:43:06 -0500

Rob,

The US Army Transportation Museum is located at Fort Eustis VA and it is
well worth a visit. A tremendous variety of MV's, both actual and
experimental, but no armor or artillery. Enjoy!

John

-----Original Message-----
From: RKiser8375@aol.com [mailto:RKiser8375@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 1999 10:05 AM
To: mil-veh@skylee.com
Subject: [MV] Olive Drab in D.C./Eastern Virginia area

I will be making a trip this weekend to Washington D.C., and spending the
next week in
Chincoteague, Virginia (on the North end of the Virginia coast). I hope to
be able to visit
a military museum or see some military vehicles while I am out there. Does
anyone
have any suggestions as to what museums, events, or military vehicles may be

in
that vicinity that I could check out while I'm out there? Many thanks.

Rob Kiser
'52 M37
'65 M101-A1