Re: [MV] Lube Order Needed

Tom Norris (badger@telalink.net)
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 15:09:36 -0500

Hey, Earl and the group, I found a few pdf files of assorted
M113 manuals and put them up on an FTP site for you.

Use WSFTP or similar ( NOT a browser like Explorer or Netscape )
and log onto fernblatt.dynip.com with the username of
MV and the password of MV. It should take you right
to the files I found. These are in Adobe PDF format, and
look pretty good when printed out.

I have the LO's for the M113A2 and A3 and a few other files.

For those who want, I can email a copy of hte files to you, but
they are pretty good sized. ( about a meg or two apiece )

Tom