Re: [MV] Ferret MK 2/3 - Browning .30 cal m.g.?

don loucks (dloucks@DonLoucks.org)
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 20:40:29 -0500

Having a number of these wonderful vehicles for sale, I can give you the
details.

The Ferret turrets will mount the 1919A4 Browning on the earlier cars, or the FN
MAG on the later ones. Having a Browning, I can tell you that the Ferret turret
is one of the best platforms from which to shoot. It is very stabile and
accurate. It gets a little smoky on the inside, however.

Don "Jet-Eye" Loucks