Re: [MV] Ferret MK 2/3 - Browning .30 cal m.g.?

don loucks (dloucks@DonLoucks.org)
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 23:12:44 -0500

Thank you for your response. The 1919A4 is a bolt-in fitment by removing
the front sight and not having any feed chute adapters. To shoot 7.62 X
51, or 8MM, material must be removed from the gun mount to accommodate the
adapter.

Big deal.

The FN MAG uses and entirely different mount (obviuously).

I prefer the Browning due to the simplicity of operation (recoil vs. gas).
The L-37 may be the spec gun, but my 1919A4 is very happy spewing lead from
the MKII/3.