[MV] mutt for sale: email for picturesLOCATED IN BOISE IDAHO

Jason Rose (m151a1@micron.net)
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 17:07:22 -0600

Friends. Located in BOise, ID

I have a 1964 M151a1 for sale. Titled, uncut, very pretty. Setup as
military police jeep from Idaho National Guard. Same unit my dad was in.

Rebuilt engine
rebuilt rear pumpkin. Front pumpkin is 1.5 years old.
Siren
Flashing MP redlight
new tires (wallace wade)
NOS heater
NOS fording kit
M4 Pedestal Mount
Radio and receiver mounts.
extra fuel can holder on side
canvas seat covers (NOS not reproductions)
canvas and vinyl tops
full side curtains and doors plus hardware. Extra top bow
Radiator cover
OD paint (very pretty)

Please email for pictures if you are interested
Price with everything is $7200

Without optional items, price is $6200
I am searching for an M151a2 model, but I must sell the a1 before I can get
an a2.

Thanks
Jason Rose
Boise, ID