Re: [MV] Mule Questions

jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 10:36:29 -0500

>..... I contacted the
>University for information and was told that they had talked to several
>interested people and that they received the impression that the Mule was
>worth well over $2000.......

>..... Also, what would be a
>reasonable price for this unit?

Basket cases do seem to be bringing this kind of money when the seller knows
what he/she has. Good clean complete machines seem to get double that and
fully restored one can go to $5k or more.

I'm interested in your comment about them having talked to 'several
interested people and that they recieved the impression...'. Looks to me
like us collectors shot ourselves in the foot, again, if not my foot, our
collective foot's. If they didn't follow the Mule market they would have no
idea what it is worth so, either they followed the market or someone told
them. Maybe some of us shouldn't be so free to talk about prices to
potential sellers??

je