Re: [MV] Re: M35 long, more than you want to know, aren't you sorry youasked?

JOHN SEIDTS (john@astory.com)
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 13:40:14 -0400

With everybody complaining about not being able to find M151's, WWII parts
this and that, and those who sometimes complain about prices, he is
absolutely right about these trucks. Who cares if it is big. It is a well
built military vehicle, with low miles, in essentially excellent unrestored
original condition for less than $3000. What more could you ask for? I
can't wait until I hear all the guys 20 years from now kicking themselves
for not buying one of these great deals.

Excellent treatise on this truck.