[MV] Postal jeeps and the US Army

Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 09:03:52 +0200

At 20.54 20/06/99 +0100, Jim wrote:
>I recall a thread a while back about postal jeeps and today I was>looking
through a seventies copy of Janes and came across the DJ-5>Dispatcher that
was apparently in US Army service.

>Has anyone any further information on these vehicles like qty's
used>serial number range etc. The picture I have is of CE4831 looking
all>smart and gleaming and giving me an urgent desire to spend wads of cash!

>TTFN
>Jim
>Honorary Secretary

June 21 1999

Hi Jim
I do not know if it may be useful for you, but there is a website by a
Postal Jepp enthusiast and collector:

http://www.postaljeep.com/

There is also a book (I posted it last year, if I remember correct). If
you need the reference, let me know and I shall check my files (no, I do
not have the book).

Keep Them Rolling!
Raimondo - M.V.P.A.