Re: [MV] DRMS auctions

jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 06:47:03 -0500

>Can anyone advise the FSC code needed to do a search for motor vehicles on
>the DRMS auction web site?

I'm not sure what the connection is. The FSCM number is the federal
standard code for manufacturers. If you look up many of the FSCM numbers
shown in the -P manuals you will in fact find the actuall company that made
the part but many parts simply show up with TACOM's FSCM number which is
something like 19207?????? If your looking for the FSCM for the vehicle
manufacturer that you could then use to search DRMS, than that makes more
sense. But of course you wanted to know the code(s). I used to have that
available on micro film at former employer, but I don't know where to point
you now. Maybe a large library like a universtity library that would be a
federal depostory library for example. I doubt calling TACOM would get you
anywhere but it might be worth a try. They used to be in Warren MI or
somewhere near there.

je