Re: [MV] M715 Exhaust pipe

Jon Schmidt (brute4c@yahoo.com)
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 09:15:54 -0700 (PDT)

--- ET Lance-Gómez <etlance@execpc.com> wrote:
> I am looking for the middle exhaust pipe for an
> M715.

You can also try Memphis Equipment for this pipe. I
would be confident they have it. The pipe you are
referring to is called the head pipe. In the stock
form it is one piece from the manifold to the muffler.
In the replacement form, it is a 2 piece pipe as the
transfer case and transmission do not allow a 1 piece
pipe of that length to be removed or installed. You
have to cut it up to get it out, unless you want to
pull the tranny and/or t-case. The new pipe has a bolt
together connection about half way in between the 2
ends to eliminate the problem. I just put all new
exhaust on mine last week, so I know about this first
hand.
Memphis Equipment can be reached in 2 locations:
In Tennesee, 766 So. Thidr St. Memphis, TN 38106
Phone 901-774-0600 Fax 901-946-1919
In Pennsylvania, 821 Lincoln Way West, Chambersburg,
PA 17201 Phone 717-263-4194 Fax 717-263-4555

Since I have their catalog handy, I will list the
ordnance part numbers and manufacturer's part numbers.
They should have no trouble looking these up.
Head pipe from manifold to flange:
Ord# 11656993-1 Man# 65909-946366
Pipe from flange to muffler:
Ord# 11657693 Man# 65909-946368
The second pipe is called a "Pipe, exhaust extension"
Good Luck!!!!!

===
Sincerely,
Jon Schmidt