Re: [MV] Radio mount and ops manual

Tom Norris (badger@telalink.net)
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 10:04:24 -0500

drop an email attn Phil to fairadio@wcoil.com or
write to

Fair Radio Sales
P O Box 1105
Lima, Ohio 45802-1105

Phone 419-227-6573
419-223-2196
24 Hour Fax 419-227-1313

I have a link to their site and others on my web page, see
URL below in my sig line.
GRC-9 didn't come about until 1947 or later I don't think, just
for general info as far as I have info on the set. I could very
well be mistaken. The BC-1306 looks very similar to the GRC-9
( I am still asleep, I hope I am thinking about the BC-1306
so please correct me ) and was in use in late WW-II.

and also boatanchors@qth.net.

Just go to www.qth.net select the list, and subscribe.

At 12:55 AM 06/26/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>I just purchased a GRC-9 radio for an early post-WWII jeep and need a mount
>and operating manual. I think it will go in a late WW-II or M-38. Anyone
>have these or can copy a manual?

Please visit The Mil List for info on military communications gear:

HTTP://www.telalink.net/~badger/millist/mi.html

Click on the "Online Manuals..." link for a few
manuals in PDF format. More to be added
as time goes by.

ANY and ALL Contributions Welcome.