Re: [MV] Re: Unimogs

Winne, Jim (jwinne@nettally.com)
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 23:29:50 -0400

Hi Michael and list,

I noticed that the latest issue of "Major Surplus and Survival" catalog has
unimog s 404 trucks for sale in what they describe as like new condition
for $7999. They are supposed to be Swiss Army surplus and complete with
tools, mirrors, tool boxes, troop seats, and canvas. They are a california
company I bought a US mil surplus jack from and was very pleased with the
quality. I have no connection to them but I thought you'd be interested.

regards,

Jim 1967 M-715 Kaiser Jeep cargo truck
1983 M-101A1 trailer (USMC)