Re: [MV] Ford Tranny part WTB

Mr. Nick Bullock (chevy@argonet.co.uk)
Wed, 30 Jun 99 00:01:23

On Tue 29 Jun 99 (23:15:26 +0100), Richard Notton wrote:

> Apparently Wally Wheatley of Nordian Services has plenty in stock
> together with a range of Ford and Chev CMP parts:
>
> Nordian Services (1979) Ltd,
> Matching Airfield,
> Abbess Roding,
> Ongar,
> Essex.
> CM5 0JR
> UK
>
> [0]1279 876351

Hi Richard et al

I understand that all of the CMP parts have recently been sold and moved over
to Holland. I believe that Wally at Nordian still holds a stock many British
Ford/fordson MV parts.

It seems that after trading in Ford parts for so many years Wally is looking
towards his retirement. So the remaining MV parts may not remain there for a
lot longer.

Like lots of CMP owners I have come to rely on Wally and his extensive
knowledge of the CMP to bail me out when in difficulty. It seems that we are
soon to be alone!!!

Thank goodness for the MLU site!!! Nice one Geoff!

Nick
Yorkshire, England

--
Nick