Re: [MV] Cargo container wanted

Everett Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 21:16:58 -0500

I had a customer that had made a shop out of one of these, had put three
turbine vents in roof controlled the moisture problem. But the poster is
true they certainly sweat on the inside.

. Before placing your goodies into one of these boxes, consider that the
interior air will condensate as the outside temperature changes. The