Re: [MV] MVPA and Election of Officers

Todd Paisley (paisley@erols.com)
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 00:04:34 -0400

> Frankly, if I were counsel to the MVPA (and I AM retired as general
> counsel to a subsidiary of a rather large, publicly-traded company),
> given Gilmore's diatribes against the MVPA, I would advise them
> to not make any public comments and deal only with Gilmore through
> limited channels, preferably counsel.

Well these directors are supposed to represent the members. Having
leadersip that is not accountable for their actions and to refuse to answer
questions is ridiculous. To throw up walls is unacceptable.

> The MVPA is the only organization of which I am aware with the pull to
> represent us as MV collectors. As members we can work to make it better
or
> we can sit on this list and bitch to each other about what we don't
> understand.

Maybe we wouldn't be in the dark if there was some communications to the
membership. If there is a rational explanation, lets hear it. Without
public comments we can only speculate as to the reason.

Todd Paisley