RE: [MV] MVPA Rigged Elections

David W. Brubaker (b52d@southwind.net)
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 17:37:56 -0500

I sent my request for the MVPA by-laws on Sunday, via e-mail and =
received a copy in today's mail, along with a business card for Kay =
Willard-Hinga, listed as the association manager. I think it would be =
good for all who are taking an interest in this to obtain a copy and =
read them carefully prior to any action. It would seem the prudent =
thing to do.

David and Donna Brubaker
Member - MVPA
1972 M151A2 U.S. Air Force Security Police=20
HTTP://WWW2.Southwind.net/~b52d

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase temporary safety, =
deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-- Benjamin Franklin
Nov 11 1755, from the Pennsylvania Assembly

-----Original Message-----
From: DDoyle9570@aol.com [SMTP:DDoyle9570@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 1999 3:48 PM
To: Chief William von Zehle
Cc: mil-veh@skylee.com
Subject: Re: [MV] MVPA Rigged Elections

Hi list,=20
I've been away from my email for a few days and it seems there is quite =
a=20
tempest in the teapot.

Realistically, I don't see any way the MVPA would go to the expense of=20
"reprinting" ballots, etc. Nor will they void those ballots that may =
have=20
been cast. Fair or not, it seems unlikely Mr. Gilmore will be elected =
in=20
this election.
As I am travelling, and do not have a supply line handy for reference, I =

cannot specify, but it seems to me the only reasonable course of action =
for=20
us it to simply NOT RE-ELECT any sitting board members. If it could be =
found=20
out how each board member voted on this and other past issues, that may =
sway=20
my feelings here.

By the way, getting the MVPA policy maual is very easy, just call the=20
National Office and they'll send you one. AT least they did me, I've =
always=20
found them to be very helpful and co-operative.

My .02,
David Doyle

=3D=3D=3D