Re: CUCV and CUCV II question was "Re: [MV] (d)Uhh..."

Julian Burke (julianb@esper.com)
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 23:43:17 -0400

CUCV II's have been built for the Military. The Air Force has purchased
quite a few of them. They are being used in place where a Hummer cannot be.
All CUCV's ARE 24 Volt per se'. The old CUCV's as well as the new CUCV's
are basically 12 Volt, however only the starting system is 24 Volt. They
all have NATO slave recepticles that are 24 Volt. Where did you get info
that they haven't been built? They have been in production on an per order
basis for several years and still are. The Blazers' are about $30,000 each.
Julian Burke